We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Woodbridge
At this time, we are not participating providers with state-funded programs such as Medicaid.
If you are unsure about how to find a dentist in Woodbridge by insurance, look no further than Dental One Associates of Woodbridge. We know that locating a dentist that takes insurance is essential to keeping your dental expenses as low as possible. We are proud to accept many of the most popular dental insurance plans. If you need a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, we can help. Call us today at (703) 910-5020 for more information.
Understanding Your Dental Plan
When trying to find a dentist in Woodbridge by insurance, it is important to understand some basics about how dental insurance works. First, most Americans have employer-sponsored dental plans. The employer negotiates the benefits with the insurer and assumes part of the cost of coverage. This means that you may pay a different amount for a service than someone else who happens to have the same insurance carrier. Second, whether you have a PPO or HMO plan also plays a role in determining your fees, premiums, and choice of providers. HMO plans are typically the least expensive, but they tend to offer a limited selection of providers. PPO plans come with more fees and higher premiums, but you have more freedom in choosing your dentist. Regardless of the insurance carrier or type of plan, the patient is ultimately responsible for the full cost of any treatments and services.
I’m Confused About How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Woodbridge
If you feel lost trying to make sense out of your insurance benefits, you are not alone. While our team can answer basic insurance-related questions, your insurer is the best source for benefit-specific information. When researching your insurance benefits, we recommend contacting your insurer with the following questions:
- Is there a primary dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- How do I find out which dentist takes my insurance if I have a dental emergency away from home?
- Do I have a deductible?
- Will my dentist require me to pay a co-pay?
- How do I find a specialist dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Do I need a referral from my primary dentist to see a specialist?
- Does my plan cover the latest high-quality materials?
- Are dental implants and dentures covered under my plan?
- Does my plan cover orthodontic treatments?
- Do I have to have certain services pre-authorized?
- Does my plan cover cosmetic services?
- How many visits does my plan cover each year?
We Want to Help You Enjoy Better Dental Health
At Dental One Associates of Woodbridge, we try to make quality dental care a reality for as many people as possible by offering affordable services. To ensure that your out-of-pocket costs are kept to a minimum, we work closely with you and your insurer to find appropriate and cost-effective treatment options covered under your plan. We also offer financing to help you manage any unexpected costs. Schedule an appointment with one of our dental professionals today by calling (703) 910-5020.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Logistics (US Military Reserves Program)
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- Reliance Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare