We are open - safety is our top priority!
Now Participating with Medicaid!
Dental insurance makes dental care more affordable for millions of Americans. The majority of Americans get their dental insurance through their employer. The specific benefits, premiums, and fees are negotiated by the employer and insurer. This means that two people working for different companies could have significantly different benefits and out-of-pocket costs even though they have the same insurance carrier. In the end, the patient is responsible for the total cost of any treatment.
I Need to Find a Dentist That Takes Insurance
Knowing how to find a dentist in Fairfax by insurance will help you receive the most affordable dental care. Dental One Associates of Fairfax is proud to accept many of the most popular dental insurance plans. Our staff is happy to answer basic questions that you may have about using your insurance benefits, including:
- How do I find a dentist in Fairfax by insurance?
- How do I find out how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Fairfax?
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
Becoming Familiar with Your Insurance Benefits
While our team is able to answer most insurance questions, we encourage you to contact your insurer with the following questions in order to get a better understanding of your benefits:
- Does my plan have an annual deductible?
- How can I track how much I have earned toward my deductible?
- Do I have a co-pay for each office visit?
- Are dentures and dental implants covered?
- Does my plan cover braces and Invisalign®?
- Does my plan cover endodontics and other specialized services?
- Do I need a referral to see a specialist?
- Does my plan cover the latest high-quality materials?
- Can I appeal a claim that is denied?
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- What are my options if I cannot find a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Do I have an annual benefit limit?
Depending on your plan, you may be required to see a dentist that accepts HMO insurance or a dentist that accepts PPO insurance. The less expensive HMO plans normally require you to select your dentist from a pre-approved list. PPO plans typically allow you to choose from a wider selection of dentists but come with a higher price tag and fees.
Our Commitment to Quality Dental Care at Affordable Prices
Our staff is accustomed to helping patients with and without dental insurance find affordable and appropriate treatment options. We even handle the claims process for you so that you do not have to worry about paperwork. Even with dental insurance, it is possible that you may still have some out-of-pocket expenses. If this should happen, we offer flexible financing options to make the expense as manageable as possible.
You should not let confusion over finding a dentist or using your benefits keep you from enjoying high-quality dental health. Call us today at (703) 664-1990 for more information about the services that we offer and the insurance plans that we accept. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Insurances We Accept
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Delta PPO
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)